Hunt Hints

8.4.15

  1. Gimme wings!
  2. .
  3. Worn out from hunting? You can grab a cup coffee where you'll find the hunt object!
  4. Its a roll of the dice.
  5. I wish I was apart of a Fairytale
  6. I enjoy scenery to see from a window.
  7. " You got banned? Please...they banned us from the CIA. " 
  8. .
  9. Near something cute cuddley, with a trunk and purple :D
  10. Take a break from all that hunting and nap on the couch! 
  11. lounge around
  12. "I'm waiting for you...behind the stairs
  13. Don't you know? The bunnies do all the work around here!
  14. I'm bowing to the princess
  15. OMG! its soo bright up here!
  16. BEHIND EVERY ID IS THE PRIZ
  17. I'm with all the NEW stuff!
  18. The pixels are red and black
  19. The year might be 2015, but if you want to find this prize, you'll have to think like a vintage gamer.
  20. Step Into the Lion's Den
  21. "We ride unicorns!"
  22. "My lips are sealed!"
  23. What time is it?
  24. To infinity and beyond!
  25. -
  26. Sometimes, a frosty treat, is what helps make a hot summer day fun.
  27. Bombs away!
  28. 1. Deer, have a seat and talk to me. 2.Cold hands? We've got a gacha for that!
  29.  Flutter those lashes 
  30. 1. Charlie and the Chocolate factory - up, up and away! 2. Wash your hands and dry them, hang the towel when you're finished. 3. Mini Crocodile Dundee needs a nap.
  31. 'Hmm...I wonder where the TREASURE is here...'
  32. -
  33. Just Relax
  34. Swing... just like Sia!
  35. Hidden in a display
  36. Under the red kitty cat, oh look! There's an elevator to go to first floor *-*
  37. What is a designer without the support of her friends, particularly her best friend.
  38. "Lets keep the lights on
  39. It's what the Unknown Hunt is all about .. Finding something ____!

  40. A tisket, a tasket, 2015 in a basket.
  41. I feel so tiny where I am
  42.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments